Ron Purba is a freelance Business Analyst Consultant providing professional services to Business Change and Digital Programmes.
More recently his domain expertise is in Technology & Software for Financial markets (FinTech & RegTech) across the GRC (Governance Risk & Compliance), Financial Crime :- CDD - Client Due Diligence, KYC - Know Your Customer , AML - Anti-Money Laundering & Global / EU Regulatory Landscape.
Ron is a CBAP® – Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (IIBA® - International Institute of Business Analysis™) & conversant with the BABOK® Guide – Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (IIBA®)
He is also accredited in ISEB Business Analysis & TOGAF 9 Certified & holds PRINCE 2, MSP - Managing Successful Programmes & M_o_R - Management of Risk Practitioner designations.
His specialities include:
- Business Analysis & UX Design in Agile / Iterative Product Development environments
- Requirements Management & User Story production using BDD (Behaviour Driven Development) Acceptance Criteria
- Business Modelling / Process Mapping / UML / Use Case / Visualisation / Wireframe artefact creation
- Business Architecture / Enterprise Analysis / Business Change / Digital Transformation & Disruption
- Setting up Business Analysis Communities of Practice & Centres of Competence
- Business Analysis Capability Improvements / Uplift of standards and maturity
- Accelerating business value to deliver high-value products fast
- Leading enterprise change initiatives and creating successful business outcomes
- Driving engagement via effective stakeholder management & collaboration